Redevelop and refocus WVA’s online presence in an environment of increasing competition. Take into consideration new emerging technologies to drive compelling financial and non-financial CTAs. Focusing on the 3 WVA missions:
- Bring to life the stories of the children and communities World Vision works with – both in Australia and overseas – creating opportunities for learning, sharing, exploring and investing;
- Act as a functional interface aimed at maximising engagement opportunities (including financial and non-financial calls to action), consistent with a credible, transparent and accountable approach; and
- Enable essential business functions which rely on transaction, interaction or participation to realise their objectives.
A 3 pronged approach:
- Become the leading voice in Australia relating to global poverty issues & the rights of the world’s children, and position WVA as issues focused as well as doing wonderful things in the fundraising space.
- Become compelling story tellers positioning WVA almost as if it’s a TV channel and give people the opportunity to see inside the organisation, bring them closer to the cause and understand the challenges in an emotional and/or informative way.
- Become the facilitator of a community or part of a social movement in Australia. A community website provides WVA with a real time platform to start a dialogue with supporters. It will humanise WVA in a way that is expected in the digital age.
Visit the live site: www.worldvision.com.au
With the enhanced user journey and site experience, the conversions across pledges and donations has increased by 100%.