Digital Media at Amnesia Razorfish
There’s a reason for 11 billion ads:
- Incredible media spend growth doubling media from 2008 where we were a finalist for Adnews Media agency of the year and made us one of the largest digital media buyers in the country.
- Absolute focus on clients kpis. We are a pioneer in media analytics and all our clients have enjoyed our focus and success on pushing to achieve clients kpis. It is not a case of focusing on kpis once a month, it is a constant daily exercise of optimising media placements to those kpis.
- We buy digital media across 18 countries in Asia Pacific and have recently opened our Singapore office.
Our strategic set up for the 22 staff in media:
Below are some of the client work and results seen:
Aussie – The Report Card:
- No 1 in Search – SOV, CTR, Position
- 60,000+ users each month spending over 4mins per session on ninemsn yourhome
- Growth of digital media budget exceeds industry average
- Ninemsn Rate your place – over 2,400 comments in 4 weeks
- No1 social SOV in financial services category due to long term social media commitment with more than 1,500 followers on twitter, facebook and youtube
Carnival – The Report Card:
- Exceeded online revenue expectations for CAU since launch of the booking engine
- Time spent on website is >600% longer than industry average.
- Social media generating “significant” portion of sales in first year.
- Using pure Social Media (CEO used YouTube & Twitter daily) averted a potentially disastrous swine flu issue.
- From zero social media to >8300 active fans in social channels. Highly active blogs and user comments. 90% of comments positive. ~1800 comments on Xmas social campaign.
World Vision – The Report Card:
- 400% increase in daily average of one-off donations
- Up to 100% uplift on weekly channel numbers for child sponsorship activities
- Overall conversions in financial, donation and pledge has increased by 2%-3%.
- Increase in digital dominance against competitors
- Increase in engagement and revenue performance
Our Search Team & Capabilities:
We’ve created thousands of pieces of display media. Everything from in-game banners to page takeovers, to sponsored content – our advertising media is everywhere you look.
We spend endless hours with partners to make sure our finger is always on the pulse, that we have the latest information and opportunities to bring to work and clients.